Our client is a Spanish Start-Up which offers premium e-bikes that can be identified through their minimalist design, the use of high quality and durable materials, and meticulous attention to detail.
Their compact and lightweight motorization echoes technology from the automotive industry, which is engineered to be efficient, quiet, and reliable.
Designed and manufactured in Europe, their premium-class electric bikes are a combination of the highest technology and the finest handcrafted work.
Recently merged with a strong and well known European ebike market player our client is now looking for an exponential growth within the next years.
In order to lay the foundations of the company’s expansion and develop the future operating model our client is now hiring a
General Manager E-Bike Start-Up (m/f/d)
After having understood the current structure of the business the ideal candidate will carefully implement professional processes and departments which enable the business to scale. In this role you will be collaborating closely with the founder of the business.
- You will be in charge of the organization and the administration of the overall business
- You will be responsible for the hiring and the mentoring of new team members and the team building. In detail this will also include the organization and empowerment of the team members in terms of providing the resources the people need in order to perform their tasks
- You will understand the needs of each department in order to find fast and professional solutions
- You will organize professional structures and processes for R&D, supply chain management ,finance, accounting and controlling and purchasing
- You will coordinate the budgeting process and be responsible for the P&L of the company.
- You will coordinate the legal tasks and contracts with dealers and suppliers in close collaboration with the mother company
- You will be responsible to develop and further manage the aftersales process
- You will manage the connections and meetings with local authorities
- You will coordinate constant improvement and customizations of the ERP system and allocate resources in order to meet the needs of the team and the growth of the company
- You have experience in managing and organizing teams, hiring team members and you have a leader attitude to motivate the team
- You have excellent communication skills and an integrative personality
- You have a business degree or a similar background ideally with a specialization in finance and knowledge in accountancy and tax administration
- Engineering/technological knowledge is a plus
- You have more than 7 years of experience in business management
- You have work experience in manufacturing businesses
- You have ideally seen the scale up of a company and have experience in creating growth structures
- You have a fluent level of English and Spanish
- You have a problem-solver mindset in order to find fast and professional solutions
- You have great analytical & organizational skills
- You have a high degree of enthusiasm and passion for the bicycle sector
- You have good IT skills and a high understanding of ERP systems – ideally you have worked with Odoo
- knowledge about Spanish business legislation is a plus
- Distinct entrepreneurial thinking and acting, a structured approach and a natural hands-on mentality complete your profile
Backed with the financial resources our client offers you the possibility to layout the significant growth of their company.
The dynamic bike Start-Up will offer you a comprehensive salary package and the possibility for great career development. In the midterm you will be given the opportunity to participate in the equity of the company.