As BikeBusinessHUB we connect, empower, inspire open-minded professionals to scale their bike business in Europe. With over 20 years of market experience, we connect bike start-ups with suitable investors, recruit suitable employees for bicycle manufacturers looking for personnel and help companies to find profitable business partners.
For the further expansion of our services in German-speaking countries in the field of personnel consulting and placement, we are looking for a
German speaking Recruiter (m/f/d)
In this function you will be responsible for all internal and external tasks of our recruitment service.
- Responsible for building out and maintaining a stable relationship with our innovative clients that are in need of personnel or a specialist role fulfillment.
- Evaluating and establish our clients needs regarding specific job profiles and skills, translate these needs into attractive job advertisements.
- Project management of the search fulfillment, preparation of status updates to the client, maintain lead pipeline and kpi reports.
- Organize the effective communication with and between client and all candidates during the process.
- Active identification and search of suitable candidates in our database and networks, as well as attracting candidates through different social media platforms.
- Conducting CV and candidate pre-scans and interviews (preparation).
- Hands-on operational support to daily activities, events and urging topics within the growing BikeBusinessHUB team.
- You have first experience working as a Recruiter in either an agency or in-house environment at a company in the HR department
- You are a native German speaker or manage the German language at a very high level and speak English at business proficiency. Any other European language is a plus.
- You are a natural hunter for talent and with passion for engaging with people.
- You have a high interest in the topic of personnel and career development.
- You have affinity for the bicycle or sports industry or sustainable mobility.
- You are communicative strong, determined, highly self-organized and structured, plus have a good eye for detail.
- You like dealing with social networks and master the common MS Office programs.
- You live in Palma de Mallorca or close by