Desiknio Cycles offers premium e-bikes that are identified by their minimalist design, the use of high quality and durable materials, and meticulous attention to detail. Their compact and lightweight motorization echoes technology from the automotive industry, which is engineered to be efficient, quiet, and reliable. Designed and manufactured in Europe, our premium-class electric bikes are a combination of the highest technology and the finest handcrafted work. Recently, Desiknio joined forces with a strong and well-known European e-bike market player. Therefore, our company will be growing exponentially within the next years.
For our office in Granada, Spain, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Product Lifecycle Manager (m/f/d)
who will support the R&D department in all relevant issues.
- You will oversee the Product Lifecycle Management, Project Management and Product Management.
- You will realize the design department´s output and translate it into a manufacturable pre-series model.
- You will ensure BOM, all manufacturing documents and product documentation are available to Operations at the end of the development phase.
- You will develop the product portfolio and roadmap and manage the product development phase.
- You will be a sparring partner for our head designer.
- You will define all purchased parts to a bike.
- You will ensure the 7 P´s are being covered prior to market introduction in cooperation with the marketing department.
- You will establish and maintain supplier contacts (new agreements, negotiations, first units, paperwork etc).
- You will analyse, monitor and update developments in the supply chain and product introduction to adjust BOM when necessary.
- You will monitor product sales and market responses and initiate Life Cycle Impulses (LCI) to improve product performance and to extend product life.
- You will define spare parts requirements and pricing along the lifecycle.
- You will define, communicate and manage the phase changes until end of life.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering/industrial organization or a similar technical qualification.
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years in Product Management, Project Management and Product life cycle Management.
- You are passionate about electric bicycles.
- You are fluent in English, Spanish would be a plus.
- You have a “Hands on” mentality and you are a team player.
- You are willing to move to Granada and to learn Spanish.
- Work experience in the bike industry is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to our contracted recruitment consultancy BikeBusinessHUB using the application link below.