Desiknio Cycles offers premium e-bikes that are identified by their minimalist design, the use of high quality and durable materials, and meticulous attention to detail.
Their compact and lightweight motorization echoes technology from the automotive industry, which is engineered to be efficient, quiet, and reliable. Designed and manufactured in Europe, our premium-class electric bikes are a combination of the highest technology and the finest handcrafted work.
Recently, Desiknio joined forces with a strong and well-known European e-bike market player. Therefore, our company and team will be growing exponentially within the next years. Due to the current worldwide supply challenges, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Production Planner (m/f/d)
To support our production department in all relevant issues for our office in Granada, Spain.
- You will be responsible for every detail of the production process using our ERP system on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels.
- You will communicate and evaluate suppliers and quality timelines and match according to goals.
- You will monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage that may arise.
- You will create manufacturing orders (generate orders with suppliers) and follow-up with them.
- You will communicate with the production lines.
- You will help to organize the production sites and the production steps.
- You will prepare and organize the list of materials.
- You will be responsible for the forecast, the creation and the control of purchases for production, as well as the control and assurance of the stock.
- You will take leadership in continuous quality and production improvement programs.
- You will be taking care of the continuous monitoring and optimization of the cash flow.
- You have an Industrial Engineering /Technical Degree or a similar qualification
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant position which has covered areas such as procurement, production planning, after sales, supply chain, purchasing, logistics, quality or process improvement experience.
- You have Extensive experience and knowledge of ERP systems.
- You know your way around Excel’s most complex features.
- Knowledge of material requirements planning and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- You have experience in data analysis, strategy, and project management.
- You are ideally interested in the Bike / Transport / Sport industry.
- You are a team player.
- You have good communication and analytical skills.
- You have a highly organized personality with the ability to manage a lot of information.
- You have strong attention to details and high quality.
- You must be fluent in English and Spanish
- You have business skills.
- You have good IT skills: MS Office and ERP software (user level)
- Comprehensive salary.
- Flexible work conditions as a combination of working in the office in Granada and from home.
- Dynamic atmosphere within a collaborative, familiar and ambitious team.
- Lots of career development opportunities as Desiknio is a fast-growing start-up company