As BikeBusinessHUB we connect, empower, inspire open-minded professionals to scale their bike business in Europe. With over 20 years of market experience, we connect bike start-ups with suitable investors, recruit suitable employees for bicycle manufacturers looking for personnel and help companies to find profitable business partners.
As we are currently scaling our business, we have the opportunity for an open minded and hands-on intern to develop our marketing and sales activities. We are looking for immediate incorporation for a
Sales & Marketing intern (m/f/d)
- Social Media: Management and coordination of the BikeBusinessHUB LinkedIn account - post interesting content & interact regularly with our Followers.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing messages related to Marketing & Sales topics.
- Filter all incoming contact requests and ensure that all new contacts are included correctly in our internal CRM database.
- Coordination and maintenance of all content on the BikebusinessHub.com website.
- Monitor and ensure our SEO is optimized.
- Facilitate, create and manage (virtual) promotional projects for international promotional events such as conferences, talks, trade fairs.
Sales development & Support
- Contact potential clients by email and Linkedin.
- Create internal (communication) templates, questionnaires, and client contracts.
- Detail and coordinate "first contact" communications / sales leads.
- Facilitate and configure our internal sales processes in BBH's CRM tool (HubSpot).
- Maintain our customer database (in HubSpot).
- Business or Marketing/Communications studies or similar background.
- You like dealing with social networks and are proficient in current MS Office programs.
- You are fluent German & English, Spanish is a plus.
- Positive attitude, you are communicative, decisive, flexible, very self-organised and enjoy dealing with people.
- You are a quick learner and have the ability to work in different group/project dynamics.
- A strong affinity to the bicycle or sports industry or sustainable mobility is desirable.
- Ideally you live in Mallorca.
BikeBusinessHUB offers you a responsible job in the rapidly growing international bicycle market within the marketing & sales area. You will learn a lot about sustainable mobility + startups and will get to know your way with international sales tools like HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales. Our company is located in Palma de Mallorca.
If you are interested in this position with development prospects, please send your application by email to email@example.com